A report on Ahmadinejad's speech at Columbia University.
His reception was far too polite.
As a result of the loud public furor over Columbia's invitation, at least the maniacal little smurf was asked a few tough questions.
Michelle Malkin has some good photos and links.
Neal Cavuto asks a good question: Must we bend over backwards to hear nuts?
Update: Focusing on another angle, Dean Barnett gives Dean Bollinger's speech an "A":
I can’t pretend to understand Lee Bollinger. I’m not sure why he invited Mahmoud Ahmadenijad to disgrace his campus, and whether the invitation was a ruse to get the diminutive dinner jacket on the same stage so the Dean could blast the Mahdi with the Mahdi’s list of horribles. Regardless of how stupid inviting Ahmadenijad to the Columbia was in the first place, let’s give Bollinger credit for standing face-to-face with evil and calling it out.
If you didn’t see Billinger’s speech, you have no idea what I’m talking about. Suffice to say, Bollinger used the occasion to deliver a Sister Souljah moment on behalf of academia. His attack on the Mahdi was withering, something so harsh that it could have sprung from the modem of a conservative blogger. Bollinger’s speech today, for what it’s worth, gets an A . The Mahdi, clearly with hurt feelings, labeled the speech a “wave of insults.” . . . .
Dean Bollinger, if you want to be fair about things, has either partly or fully rehabilitated his reputation with his speech today. Believe me, I didn’t expect to be typing those words. The rest of the American left sadly has a lot of growing up left to do.
- Ad Mocking Ahmadinejad: There's Such a Thing as Being Too Subtle
- Islamofacism, Iranian Style
- Iran Says Israel Will Soon Be Annihilated: Time for Civilized World to WAKE UP!
- Iran Has Enriched Uranium While the Civilized World Continues to Dither
- Iran Continues Heading Off the Deep End
- Iran Expands Usual "Death" List to Include England
- Iran's "Hand of Friendship" -- More Like a Big Slap (recommended for amusement value)